Sub Video Player lets you watch your MKV and Xvid videos (passed through Sub Video Maker) anywhere you want, with no internet connection required. With our free Sub Video Maker desktop software you can very quickly make playable files from most MKV (like x264, 480p, 720p, 1080p, anime), Xvid (like divx, hdtv) or standard MP4 files. Sub Video Player uses hardware acceleration to play your videos which allows your device s battery life to last much longer compared to other software based video player apps.
Sub Video Player supports SRT subtitles, Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles, custom fonts, chapters and multiple subtitle tracks when using Sub Video Maker.
Download the Sub Video Maker free from our website:
Copying videos from your desktop to your iPhone or iPod touch can be done easily using the iTunes File Sharing feature. Click on your device in iTunes once it is connected, click the Apps tab from the top menu and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the File Sharing section.
The Sub Video Maker software creates playable videos without touching the original video stream and converting the audio stream only when absolutely necessary. This process allows you to create iPhone and iPod touch playable videos anywhere from 10x 100x faster than converting videos normally to MP4 format. Since the video stream is untouched, there is no loss in video quality when creating a playable video. Sub Video Maker will also copy over any chapters, fonts or Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles found in your MKV files making it great to play any Anime MKV files you have.
- Plays MKV and Xvid videos after they have been passed through Sub Video Maker
- Plays MP4 videos
- Uses hardware acceleration to play all videos
- Supports external SRT subtitles through Sub Video Maker
- Supports external Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles through Sub Video Maker
- Supports Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles embedded in MKV videos
- Supports custom fonts embedded in MKV videos
- Supports multiple subtitles tracks embedded in MKV videos
- Supports chapters, in many languages, embedded in MKV videos
- Sync Videos using iTunes File Sharing
- Delete Videos Directly From the App
- Clear Resume Points Directly From the App
- Retina Graphics for Interface and Subtitles
If you experience any issues with Sub Video Player please contact us through our website or e-mail. Asking for help in customer reviews won t get your problem resolved because we have no way to get in touch with you.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Sub Video Player is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Sub Video Player (version 1.4) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.